10 Jan List of gears every men must have
Here are a list of things EVERY MAN must have. Walking into manhood could be a challenging step to take, listed below are must haves.
– A well fitted Suit. Every guy needs at least one well tailored suit that makes them feel confident the moment they step out.
-Wrist Watch. Invest in an everyday watch that can go with any outfit.
-Tool box. You never know when you’ll have to piece together a new desk.
– Television. You can’t watch the new episode of Stranger things without a flat screen to enjoy it on.
-Gym Bag. Just having a gym bag may encourage you to go to the gym.
-A white fitted. botton down, long sleeve dress shirt.
-Shaving kit. Every woman loves a well groomed man.
-Cologne- Invest in a cologne that smells good. Tom Ford, Versace, Dior, are all great colognes to invest in.
-Cast iron skillet- A perfect skillet to make the perfect scrabble eggs.
-Valid PassPort- You can’t travel to Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Bahamas and other countries without a valid passport.
– Nice leather wallet- For some reason guys tend to have 101 cards in their pockets.
– WD-40- This can help get rid of any squeaky rust around the house.
– A good facial moisurizer. YES, guys have to take care of their skin too.
– Body wash and deordorant-… Kinda self explanatory.
-Belt- Leave saggy pants in 2017 fellas.
– Money jar- Ever heard of the saying save your money for a rainy day? Today is that day. You never know when your going to make a family emergency trip out of town or you might be $50 short on rent.
– A nice black Blazer- A nice fitted blazer can help make a regular outfit look expensive and nice if dressed right.